Cat Supplies and More is owned and operated by a cat-loving furmily (fur family) who is passionate about animal well-being and welfare. Our mission is simple.
Do well by doing good
Basically, "doing well" means we want you, our friends and customers, to be happy with the products you purchase from us, and "doing good" means two things. First, it means we will only sell you products we are confident about. We won't sell you things we would NOT give to our own cats!! Second, it means we commit a portion of every purchase to something we are passionate about—animal protection and welfare.
We have experience in a wide range of cats and cat characters, including:
- Newborns only a minute old, young strays and rescues, middle-aged cats, and cranky senior cats with no teeth and plenty of arthritis
- Auto-immune disease, CKD (chronic kidney disease), CRF (chronic renal failure), FLUTD (feline urinary tract issues, especially stress-related), obesity, and hyperthyroidism
- Cats on special diets and finicky princess cats
- TNR (trap, neuter, and release feral cats) participation, and animal rescue
- Behavior issues, both temporary and chronic
- Cats who love treats and cats who don’t like treats but like to roll in catnip spread on the floor
- Cats who use a doorknob scratching post and train their human to give treats when the post gets scratched, and cats who prefer an inclined scratcher and using it upside-down (butt in the air)
- Cats going to the Rainbow Bridge
Most of all, we got tired of going into "pet" stores where 100% of the time only 15% of the store is dedicated to cats. So we are dedicated to selling cat products.
With our commitment to animal welfare, Cat Supplies and More donates 5% of all purchases to an animal charity organization, in the form of a monthly check. We also donate to charity any foods, treats, and medicines which are past their sell-by date but still good. We encourage you to join us in networking for animal care, animal protection legislation, and more. We also encourage you to participate in our program of educating ourselves about the best toys, products, food, health items, cat furniture, and all the things that make your cats and ours live long, healthy, and happy lives.
Lend Me a Kitten
I will lend to you for awhile a kitten, God said.
He'll bring his charms to gladden you and, should his stay be brief
I've looked the whole world over in search of teachers true.
I fancied that I heard them say 'Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done,
But should you call him back much sooner than we planned,