Cat Supplies and More would like to wish you Happy Independence Day!
Click the image to see everything Made in America and On Sale!
New in the Store
Lupine, the wonderful folks in Conway, NH, who make amazing collars, harnesses, and leads, began this year to make "Micro-Batches": a single unique pattern for each of the three sizes, in very limited supply, which they say will never be made again. So far, they have completed 2 batches.
We have the 1/2" Cat Collars but just few from each batch. Batches 1 and 2 have arrived and are so cute! VERY limited supply, so order now while they are on sale!
Batch 1 consists of Blue Bees, adorable bees buzzing back and forth across a bright blue background and grass-green edges.
Batch 2 consists of Cottage Garden, sweet flowers amassed together in delicate colors with a bit of blue sky in the background.
Both are available with Bell and without Bell.
|Scratch Lounge is still our favorite Cat Scratcher because it is so durable and is more than just a scratcher. And it comes with it's own great catnip. It's Made in America (of recycled material) and on sale. If you haven't seen the video of why it is so popular, turn up your volume and click here.
The entire line of Ratherbee Catnip Toys is on sale too! They are made by a wonderful family near Pittsburgh, PA. All the Ratherbee Catnip Toys are 100% packed with 100% Organic catnip. And hand sewn by Judy and Jay. Stock up now for Christmas, too!
And please, when your cats get tired of them, do what we do and put them out for the feral kitties, who will go crazy for them and shred them to smithereens!
A Brief Reminder about the Store Features
I know I've said this before but I want to make sure new readers get this information:
- Registration: You do not need to register (open an account) in order to make a purchase, but you must register if you want to maintain a wish list and/or view your previous orders and invoices. Registration is easy: Simply click the Registration button on the left side. Then, enter your name, your email address, and a password. Please Note: Registration does not sign you up for the Mewsletter! You have to sign up for that separately, using the link on the left side of an page at the Store.
- Your Account: Once you have registered to create an account, you can access your account details by clicking the Login button on the left side of the page. If you wish to view your Wish List or your Past Invoices, you will be prompted to log in if you have not already done so.
- Wish List: When you looking at a product you might like to purchase in the future, simply click on the Add to Wish List button on that product's page. At any time in the future, you may review your wish list and move items to your shopping cart. The wish list will be visible on the right side of the page when you are logged in. Please note, you must be logged in first to view or add to your wish list.
- Payment Methods: You may pay with any major credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) or pay directly with Paypal (the easy way to pay).
- Shopping Cart: If you are a registered member and are logged in, the shopping cart will hold the items you put into it if you decide not to purchase your items. You will need to clear your cart next time you come back and are logged in.
- Mewsletter: Signing up for the Mewsletter is separate from creating a store account. The sign-up link is at the left side of any page on the store.